Monday, May 11, 2009

|......|

Owh well, I'm 24 today and I kind of like it...
Being twenty four makes me feel dewasa but it doesn't seem so bad=))
I guess numbers really is not a big matter for me but being young at heart is all that matters...
Hehehe...


And...



Happy seventeen birthday to my sister, Farah Amira @ Uda~
May you have many more birthdays to come..
May you have all good things life has to offer..
May ALLAH SWT continue to shower blessings upon you...
And Good Luck in your SPM this year..
Have a wonderful day ahead! *HuGs*


4 comments:

-lord-lel-ly- said...

cik juex....
epi besday....
epi dewasa...
epi tuer!!!....

gudlak yer!!

cayunk ko!

jue said...

thanks lely=))
thn ni punye besday plh mandom..dgn keje yg melambak..pressure2!=(

ko pon gudlak gak!

cayunk ko juge=))

tyson said...

happy birthday juexxx

jue said...

thanks en tyson=))